We are seeking experienced guest bloggers with experience composing articles about Social Security Disability (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and motor vehicle accidents. SEO familiarity is a plus.
- Articles must be impartial/politically neutral.
- Articles must be around 800-1,500 words long, though submissions just shy of this will be considered.
- We cannot accept articles that have been published or are due to be published, elsewhere.
- Please avoid using complex legal jargon that may confuse others.
- Please reference your sources.
- Your submission will go through an editor. We reserve the right to make edits.
- Your article will be published under your byline.
- Infographics are welcomed as long they contain pertinent information. (Images should be 240×180 and have photo credit attached/not be copyrighted.)
- Only accept content exchange proposal.
- Your full name/pen name.
- A short occupational description such as “Content Writer”.
- A Headshot of you in JPG or PNG format.
- A description of yourself between 100-200 words describing your current occupation/hobbies/experience.
- Your social media handles Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
How to Submit?
Kindly email a copy of your portfolio/credentials to [email protected] along with a pitch of your proposed article which includes a title and a brief summarization of the content to be explored. If we like your pitch we will reach out to you within 3 business days.