Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a lung disorder making it hard to breathe normally and maintain normal blood oxygen levels. It is also a progressive disease, meaning there is no cure for COPD. In addition to severe breathing problems, people with COPD also suffer recurring respiratory infections, fatigue, chest pain and swelling in the […]Read More
- Residual Functional Capacity: One Piece of the Social Security Disability Puzzle
- How to Apply for Disability Benefits with COPD?
- Can You Get SSD or SSI Disability Benefits for Scoliosis?
- Can I Get SSDI or SSI Disability for Interstitial Cystitis?
- Can You Get Disability Benefits for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Clauson Law has focused on representing the disabled for 10 years. We have handled thousands of cases. Each client is important to us and has a unique situation.