Scoliosis typically emerges in children who develop an abnormal “S”-shaped curve to their spine. In most cases, scoliosis remains mild and does not prevent children from being physical active. Some may need to wear a corrective back brace until their bones stop growing. Rapidly progressive scoliosis may require spinal fusion surgery or insertion of rods […]Read More
Interstitial Cystitis (IC) is a chronic condition that is thought to be caused by a defect in the lining of the bladder. However, many of the specifics of IC aren’t well-known to doctors. Those who have IC may not experience very much relief from their symptoms throughout the day, making it difficult to complete tasks. […]Read More
- Residual Functional Capacity: One Piece of the Social Security Disability Puzzle
- How to Apply for Disability Benefits with COPD?
- Can You Get SSD or SSI Disability Benefits for Scoliosis?
- Can I Get SSDI or SSI Disability for Interstitial Cystitis?
- Can You Get Disability Benefits for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Clauson Law has focused on representing the disabled for 10 years. We have handled thousands of cases. Each client is important to us and has a unique situation.