Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) is a repetitive motion disorder interfering with normal functioning of the wrist, hand and fingers, causing pain, numbness, burning sensations and inability to move the hand without pain. A large nerve extends down the arms and through wrists via a “carpal” tunnel. When this nerve swells and rubs against the bony […]Read More
- Residual Functional Capacity: One Piece of the Social Security Disability Puzzle
- How to Apply for Disability Benefits with COPD?
- Can You Get SSD or SSI Disability Benefits for Scoliosis?
- Can I Get SSDI or SSI Disability for Interstitial Cystitis?
- Can You Get Disability Benefits for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Clauson Law has focused on representing the disabled for 10 years. We have handled thousands of cases. Each client is important to us and has a unique situation.