Although it is unusual for the Social Security Administration (SSA) to pay you more benefits than you are due, mistakes do happen. When overpayment does occur, you can expect the SSA to notify you of the issue. Along with a notification, the SSA will explain what will happen next to correct the discrepancy and notify […]Read More
Graves’ disease is the most common type of hyperthyroidism, responsible for anywhere from 50 to 60 percent of the 500,000 of the cases diagnosed in the US each year. It can occur in patients of any age or sex but is most commonly found in women over the age of 20. This unique endocrine disorder […]Read More
- Residual Functional Capacity: One Piece of the Social Security Disability Puzzle
- How to Apply for Disability Benefits with COPD?
- Can You Get SSD or SSI Disability Benefits for Scoliosis?
- Can I Get SSDI or SSI Disability for Interstitial Cystitis?
- Can You Get Disability Benefits for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?