As you work, you also pay into Social Security, and those benefits can be used for more than just yourself if life throws a terrible curve ball in your direction. Knowing who can receive benefits from your Social Security payments can become a critical piece of information, so here’s a quick rundown of how Social […]Read More
Getting denied for Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits can be heartbreaking. You’ve spent all this time and effort compiling your medical history and building your case, and now all of that energy seems to be wasted. For many people, this setback is enough to give up. Before you decide to throw in the towel, though, […]Read More
If you have been involved in an auto accident, then you already have a lot of things to worry about — the legal hassles of determining who is at fault and whose insurance is going to cover what sorts of damages can be overwhelming. Add in some sort of injury, and you’ve got the makings […]Read More
- Residual Functional Capacity: One Piece of the Social Security Disability Puzzle
- How to Apply for Disability Benefits with COPD?
- Can You Get SSD or SSI Disability Benefits for Scoliosis?
- Can I Get SSDI or SSI Disability for Interstitial Cystitis?
- Can You Get Disability Benefits for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Clauson Law has focused on representing the disabled for 10 years. We have handled thousands of cases. Each client is important to us and has a unique situation.