If you are planning a pregnancy, you should consider a short-term disability policy. Many employers provide this insurance, so that is definitely an option. It is taxable, and most employers will deduct the payments from your paycheck. Talk to your company’s human resources representative about it. You’ve probably heard of family leave laws; these federal […]Read More
- Residual Functional Capacity: One Piece of the Social Security Disability Puzzle
- How to Apply for Disability Benefits with COPD?
- Can You Get SSD or SSI Disability Benefits for Scoliosis?
- Can I Get SSDI or SSI Disability for Interstitial Cystitis?
- Can You Get Disability Benefits for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?